There's No Crying in Baseball Hema Free Gel Nail Polish
There's No Crying in Baseball is a peachy nude gel polish. It does not contain any shimmer.
Photos are taken in various types of lighting to ensure an accurate representation of colors. Device screens may alter the color of the product. We do not accept any returns or exchanges due to the nature of the product, but please contact me if you have any issues with your order.
Gel Nail Polish needs to be used with a gel base coat, gel top coat, and UV light.
For external use only. If an allergic reaction should occur, discontinue use and consult with a licensed physician.
Join the OG Dip Powder Crew on Facebook to stay up to date with new releases, sales, and giveaways.
Steps: 1. Prep nails and cuticles.
2. Use a Primer (dehydrator) and Bond
3. Use Gel Base Coat and Cure for 30-45 seconds (Time may vary based on your UV lamp.)
4. Use gel polish and apply one layer evenly to nails.
5. Clean up any mistakes.
6. Cure for 30-45 seconds (Time may vary based on your UV lamp.)
7. Complete steps 4-6 until desired coverage.
8. Apply base coat and cure for 30-45 seconds (Time may vary based on your UV lamp.)
9. Top with Gel Top Coat or Matte Gel Top Coat and cure for 30-45 seconds (Time may vary based on your UV lamp.)